Head over at Pensitivity101 for the mechanics.
1. What is the difference between a gooseberry and a grape? One stains the teeth, the other lost the color inside during production.
2. What is meant by skid row? Place where vehicle owners/drivers are allowed to lose their drift.
3. Why do elephants have big ears? So they can hear everything within 10 miles AND store information. Also serves as emergency housing for their tiny friends.
4. What is green and travels at thousands of miles an hour? The Flash in green pajamas when his red outfit needed washing.
5. What is the difference between minimum and maximum? The delivery cost
6. What is a pantry? secret stash of snacks for parents
7. What is a carnivore? A meathead
8. What is another word for oriental? person or place with proper orientation.
9. What is the difference between pussy willow and catkins? The first one is a hiding place for all pussies, the latter one requires some sort of relationship
10. What is a felony? A felon but not quite